Replacing vacuum cleaner filter

By stevenhaugh Latest Activity January 25 at 5:45 am Views 847 Replies 1 Likes 1

stevenhaugh

Hey,

My brother is suffering from chronic rhinosinusitis. He was down for a week due to hay fever and the respiratory tract was infected subsequently. It followed the thickening of sinus membranes and the mucus drainage was terribly blocked. We immediately contacted our family doctor.

Now, he is back after a few days of hospitalization. We have to maintain our home neat and clean all the time. My brother is not interested to hire a cleaning assistant at home. Unfortunately, the vacuum cleaner is not working properly. I think it's the time to replace the filter. I have heard about Proteam filter bags. ( http://www.janitized.com/brands/proteam
) But, I don't know exactly how it works. Please let me know if you can suggest some good options. Thank you all in advance!

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (1 reply)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA February 3 at 8:25 pm   

Hey stevenhaugh, good to meet you. I haven't run into you before here on COPD Connect. Sorry to hear about your brother's recent experience. I hope he is feeling better. I also suffer from allergies, which leaves me with frequent congestion and occasional sinus infections. I don't know much about vacuums, so sorry to say I don't have any helpful advice for you. I hope you will keep us posted on what decision you make.

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar