LIVING WITH STAGE 4 COPD

By grainger hebshie Latest Activity June 20 at 10:05 pm Views 1,045 Replies 4

grainger hebshie

IN A NURSING HOME BECAUSE I HAVE STAGE 4 COPD FROM SMOKING.I NOW TAKE 26 PILLS A DAY,3 BREATHING TREATMENTS AND ON A BYBPAP MACHINE 24/7 WITH 7 LITERS OF OXYGEN.I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS,AND AN ANEURYSM,II HAVE LOTS OF DEPRESSION,,I JUST HAD A COLOSTOMY ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO,AND MADE IT THROUGH THAT,I HAVE BEEN HERE 7 LONG YEARS,I LAY ON MY RIGHT SIDE AS THIS HELPS ME BREATH BETTER,MY DOCTORS CANT BELIEVE IAM STILL A LIVE,I AM 67 YEARS OLD I AM BEDRIDDEN,BEEN ON DEATHS DOOR 3 TIMES,THIS IS A SLOW DEATH,I STAY ALIVE BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE,IF I COULD ONLY WALK 25 FEET I WOULD BE SO HAPPY,GRAINGER HEBSHIE BAYPOINTE NURSING HOME 50 STY PLACE BROCKTON MASS 02301 GO TO U TUBE TYPE IN GRAINGER HEBSHIE THATS MY LIFE EVERY DAY

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (4 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • Dr Gary
    Dr GaryCA August 3 at 4:40 pm   

HI grainger, I am sorry I didn't see your message earlier. It is great to meet you. I am so glad you found your way to our supportive community. You are dealing with so much. I hope you are getting lots of support from family and friends. And I hope you will stay in touch with us. I am keeping you in my thoughts. Please keep us posted on how you're doing, my friend. You are not alone!

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar